11.20.2006

Myspace Sucks, but Blogs are RAD

Sorry, no edit mode this morning, it's 8:00am on a Monday and I was really enjoying my weekend of sleeping in, reading Beauvoir, and getting drunk with Becky.

In the meantime, I'm pleased to announce that another one of my UO history cohort has a blog now. Nous sommes le pouvoir, V, nous sommes le pouvoir. Oh, and hurry up and link to me, damn it.

Because here's the thing: we're all far too cool to waste time in chat rooms, on myspace, or with various online communities. We've got real life work to do in a real life context. Wasting literally dozens of minutes blogging and reading blogs, however, is completely justified, because it allows us to coordinate our efforts. I mean that in a creepy, cult-like way.

Anyone catch Iron Chef last night? I don't hate Bobby Flay anymore. Now I feel kind of sorry for him. He gets his ass beat all the time.

3 comments:

another kind of nerd said...

Huzzah! for virtual enabling!

Rachel said...

That picture is terrible! It's one of the funniest things I've seen all day. :) Blogging is awesome because even though we're all in our own corners of the world now, it's like we're all still trying to waste time at McKenzie.

noncoupable said...

I'm dreaming of watching TV and doing similar mindless things after next week.