10.01.2006

Vino

Is the Bacchus to the left not the creepiest Bacchus ever?! I upload him in tribute to how my head feels. Yesterday Ana and I went hiking up in the Big Basin state park in the mountains over Santa Cruz, then we met up with a bunch of kids from my program + the computer science kids who live in graduate housing w/ my homie Collin. Then I drank a mess of cheap red wine.

It turns out that my homie Jeff from the program has a blog. Consider yourself link-ed, monsieur.

Rent is due today. Oh man, does that ever suck.

5 comments:

Kungfukitten said...

I was saving this until Monday but I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of the eight stages of drinking (red wine) alone as told by KFK.

kungfuramone said...

Very nice...I completely relate to thinking you can dance. And repurcussions. Always with the repurcussions.

clumsygirl said...

who the crap painted that one? Is it from the French Academie? It looks about that style... but that grotesque guy is totally not in keeping with their ideals. I gotta know!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's Rubens.

Kungfukitten said...

Yes, it's definitely Rubens. I grew up going to college art classes with my mother when my elementary school was being remodeled. There's another interesting fat Bacchus here. I just got done reading a bunch of books set in the time of Cosimo and the Renaissance.