10.11.2006

Powers of darkness and unconditional love


Well, my unspeakable rituals have yielded results: E has a job interview. Now I just have to step things up for Cori and my wife. Hang on, ladies. (There aren't going to be any live goats left in this town by the time I'm through...)

Has anyone noticed that Weezer whined a lot on some of their albums? I still like them, though.

Before our seminar started today, a few of us were chatting and I realized that I have unconditional love for coffee.

So how about that new season of Lost? I've decided I'm rooting for The Others. I hope they keep on outsmarting the plane-crash folks.

2 comments:

Adva Ahava said...

Unconditional love for coffee and red wine. Don't forget the wine! :)

hardcori said...

keep up the rituals, I'll keep up the search. I gots me an interview at a liquor store today. I wouldn't actually be bringing home any money, but I'd be bringing home lots of scotch.