10.02.2006

Kill, T-rex, Kill

It appears that some scientists have finally gotten their hands on some T-Rex soft tissue. Here's how I see it going down:
  1. They clone some T-rexes.
  2. I get my hands on one and put one of those brain-control skullcaps on it.
  3. I sick it on people who party in apartments next to mine (we had the first one of the year last night; it could have been worse, but it was still really annoying. 6+ hours of loud music.)
Again: I will kill people with cloned t-rexes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay bloggers...so why aren't there a million responses to this awesome post about dinosaurs? what could possibly be more exciting? (personally, only giant squids and cake are more thrilling in my opinion) well...possibly the blue cheese walnut fig scones i am going to make right now...anyhow...be excited! dinosaurs are terrific.

clumsygirl said...

Jeez, beck. gimme a minute! I was reading about this guy who works for the Smithsonian and is dedicating his next project to finding a complete set of T-Rex bones for the museum, as their current set is just plaster casts. He has a pretty cool job. Being helicoptered in to hunt down T-Rex bones. sheesh.

hardcori said...

I am SUPER EXCITED about this post about dinosaurs. dinosaurs always get me SUPER EXCITED! and cloning them and using them to kill people who suck, that's not bad either.

kungfuramone said...

Well done, ladies!

Becky says all is forgiven.

A said...

Genius! Beats origami ninja attacks any day!