1.09.2007

Media Review

First of all, the new Tom Waits 3-CD album is badass. I'm particularly fond of the second CD, "bawlers," which is mostly his slower, piano-y-er (pronounced "pee-ah-no-ee-er") stuff. If you've got a couple few thirty bucks burning a hole in your pocket, I highly recommend it.

Second of all, Night at the Museum is a solid nothing-else-to-do-tonight type movie. I'm always excited by the prospect of a charging hun (there are several hun charges...as in, rampaging huns, who charge), and one of the characters is working on her history dissertation, so I have to get behind it. I'd say wait until it hits the 1.50 theaters and/or DVD.

On an unrelated note, Becky's interview for the prospective utopian job on campus went well today, so now we just keep our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Adva Ahava said...

I enjoyed Night at the Museum too. The implied manlove between Stereotypical Cowboy and Roman Empire Dude as well as Attila's cry-fest had me in hysterics.