1.20.2007

I'm All About It

  1. When bands refer to being in a band in a song. "Do you want to come next week and see us play?" (Freezepop, "Duct Tape My Heart")
  2. When metal bands prove that they did in fact play a lot of D+D at one time. (Song titles from the latest Melvins album include "Blood Witch," "Civilized Worm," and "A Vast Filthy Prison.")
  3. You make-a the pasta sauce with-a the onions and several cloves a garlic.
  4. Wine list! We're keeping a list of Trader Joe's wines under 5 bucks. We have a column for good, a column for bad, and a column for mediocre. There is no point in buying wine for more than 2 dollars (in California, 2-buck Chuck is actually 2 bucks) if it doesn't deserve to be in the good column. 2-buck Chuck is easily mediocre, so why pay more?
  5. Catching jokes in another language. Simone: she was often funny.
  6. Sleeping in.
  7. My iPod condom. It keeps my iPod safe from jostles and STDs. Thanks to my iPod condom, my iPod doesn't have the AIDS.

2 comments:

Dolce Vita said...

You should consider posting your wine list for the benefit of others (who occasionally can get to Trader Joe's). Maybe as a sidebar in your blog.

Rachel said...

second the motion.
I need an ipod. I sit on the bus for hours each week with nothing to do. I ought to be listening to groovy music instead.