5.23.2008

One Article Down


This and other highly historical documents available from LOLmanuscripts. Nice work, early-modernists...

I have officially begun my dissertation research. Which is to say, I read an article about my guy. In all seriousness, I figure if I read one article and/or a few chapters per day five or six days a week, I'll be pretty well on my way even before I set foot in Paris.

Tomorrow we're going to scenic Petaluma, California, to see our friends punk rock the fuck out, along with some other bands people we know like. It's been too long; I'm stoked.

5 comments:

Ransom said...

Excellent!

I have heard Ashtray, and I enjoyed hearing Ashtray a lot. It is most lamentable that I have not seen Ashtray, but there you have it.

The Phenomenauts, on the other hand, I have seen repeatedly, and every time it's been the Right Call.

Science and Honor!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Damn that's awesome. I think my diss has found new meaning thanks to lolmanuscripts.

Adva Ahava said...

lolmanuscripts = AWESOME.

Cabiria said...

LOLManuscripts is awesome. Makes me wish my sources were funnier.