3.13.2007

Mayhaps I'm Done

I'm always early to and for everything. I show up to the party five minutes before it's supposed to start, I'm the first one done on the exam, I turn in the term paper a week before finals week, etc. Please believe me that I'm not bragging here; being fast does not necessarily equate to doing well and I end up spending a whole lot of time waiting around feeling self-conscious. I also make a lot of dumbass mistakes that don't get caught.

Anyway, the stupid coffee website is, from my perspective, done. Behold, the boring prose! Behold, the purely-random google-images-gotten pictures! Revel in the brownitude! Stuff your cheeks with an economic history written by a would-be intellectual historian!

I'm going in tomorrow to turn in my Marx-on-IT paper, and then I'll be able to get back to, maybe, reading about the stuff I ostensibly study. Either that or playing Super Mario World: Yoshi's Island. Or eating Hummus: It's Good On Veggies. Or doing Push Ups: They Hurt When You Do 'Em. Or driving my Geo Prizm: It's a Sex Magnet for Sexy People. Or Spotting Otters: They're Aquatic Mammals.

3 comments:

H said...

You could have a beer with a rodent.

noncoupable said...

Nice website! I'm working on a paper for the modernity class. I wish it wasn't so freakin' complicated.

kungfuramone said...

Beer with a rodent: good idea!

Yeah, everyone's got dem papers this term. Someday they'll be published in a volume as the early work of the Santa Cruz School.