3.21.2007

Go Watch the Bunnies

You owe it to yourself to go and watch every single one of the 30-second movie parodies by bunnies. They're hi-larious. Fight Club is especially well done.

The bunker is having its new furniture installed today, tomorrow, and Friday. This means that were I to go to campus, I'd be homeless and alone, like a stabbin' hobo ("I'm not a stabbin' hobo, I'm a singin' hobo! (sings) Nothin' beats the hobo life / Stabbin' folks with my hobo knife!") This is a bummer, because my inner social whore thrives on seeing my impoverished homies in the bunker every day, and this further means that if I want to be social, I'll have to actually call people. What a pain in the ass.

In other news, I had a great time last night carrying on my life-long love affair with insomnia. For me, insomnia has absolutely nothing to do with worrying. It's just a built-in feature of my make and model. As free and easy as I am with better living through chemistry, it kind of sucks to need a chemical nudge to get to sleep, or else to oscillate between insomnia and exhaustion on alternate nights. I've never been able to identify a pattern with the whole deal, either: booze, no booze, excercise, no excercise, work, no work, it doesn't make a difference. I'll probably figure it out when I'm, like, 70: it turns out that days on which I wear brown and grey together cause insomnia, but I'm all set if I wear white socks with black shoes. Or a specific hat/pants combination. Something like that.

4 comments:

Adva Ahava said...

When you find out which fashion trend battles insomnia, let me know.

Also, I, too, am now homeless. Why does this remind me of finals week last quarter? Nomadic and neurotic, yet again. But if I don't go to campus I won't work. So I'm going to camp out, most likely at Stevenson Coffeeshop grading papers tomorrow before it's time to leave town. Feel free to join me for this exciting adventure outside the Bunker.

Kelly said...

I'm with you. I hate calling people. I've been spoiled by aim, and ICQ back in the day.

Matto said...

The bunny rendition of Office Space is right on too.

Chrissy said...

I love the bunnies! Thanks for this link, but now I have to figure out how to make myself work and not watch bunnies all day.

:)
-C