2.01.2007

Powered by Antioxidants

Becky and I just hung our print of the picture to the right, which my brother in-law got us for Xmas. Becky had it framed. It looks rad perched over the bunny cage. If you're interested, check out the artist's website...he has a lot of amazing stuff, much of which makes a great desktop image for your computer.

In other news, here's how I like my day to go down:
  1. Huge quantities of black coffee.
  2. Fresh cold water.
  3. Red wine.
(In that order.)

I'm convinced that, as long as I'm not in a plane crash, I'll live to be 112 thanks to the constant stream of antioxidants coursing through my system. Take that, free radicals!

(No, not you A...you and C are the kind of free radicals that wine only makes STRONGER.)

2 comments:

A said...

Power to the free radicals!

Cabiria said...

That is a great picture! Perhaps that's why Trotsky failed -- he tried to shut down the vodka distilleries in Russia. Alcohol + the good kind of free radicals = revolution. It's so simple.