2.04.2007

Syrah, Chiraz

So it turns out that there's a difference between Syrah and Chiraz. Who knew? I found this out earlier today accompanying Becky and my homies Kelly and Luke to Bonny Doon Vineyard. I liked the Syrahs. They rocked my palate.

Yesterday the clan of the young anthropologist came over and the 2-year old communed with the bunny again. We were so busy eating hummus that we didn't notice that it was past the 2-year old's bedtime until that bedtime had come and gone.

Later, I joined my homies Jeff and Lauren in coaching Tweak on how to beat her advisor's ass. Or, at least, get her to recognize that Tweak is going to be perched in a clock tower with a high-powered hunting rifle within a few short weeks if she doesn't ease up on the reading load a little.

Just now, Becky and I started setting up her typepad craft blog. No, it's not live yet. Patience, Willow. (Courage, Willow.)

Now I make dinner and start liberally pouring my woman glasses of vino. Over and out.

4 comments:

Adva Ahava said...

Thanks for coming over yesterday.

kungfuramone said...

You're velcome...and may da schwartz be with you.

Rachel said...

I love that movie. :) I bought some yummy Australian Shiraz to celebrate my break. It's pretty good. :)

clumsygirl said...

a hip-ip to the hooray for a becky-craft blog!