12.16.2006

Xmas Break

I officially gave up on doing anything productive today. It's the weekend, and my working girl wife and I are eating very rich foods and drinking cheap vino. On the agenda:
  • Watching Goonies.
  • Watching best-drinking-movie-ever Van Helsing.
  • Not reading a word of French, not reading a single bloody article about intellectual history, not waiting for the bus.
You know what I wish I could do? The following dance moves:
  • Jumping straight up and landing the splits. Good for celebrations and gang fights.
  • The Robot. Like a total stud.
  • The lindy hop thing where you run up a wall and do a flip.
Here are some facts:
  • When there are more than about 20 surfers in a given spot, they look like bugs from the shore.
  • House rabbits are easy to litter box train.
  • If you're reading this, your ass is of note. I say that as a friend.
In solidarity,
-KFR

4 comments:

Elizabeth M. said...

Second best drinking movie: Brotherhood of the Wolf. It's even in French.

Matto said...

Would you go as far as to say your readers have "God given ass" as David Bowie so wonderfully sings?

Adva Ahava said...

This blog post is certainly of note. I'm glad to hear you took a much-deserved and much-needed day off :)

Dolce Vita said...

I'm so glad to find that your holiday movie line-up includes Goonies. I love that movie! My brothers and I watch it when we get together at the holidays (but my husband is still working on refining his appreciation for it).