12.19.2006

Moving Karma

Don't fuck around with moving karma. When you have the chance to help your homies load up boxes and heft furniture, get on it. I don't believe that there's a shred of justice or reciprocity in the universe, but I do believe that moving karma is real. So I built some up today helping Elizabeth and Nick move. It was highly succesful.

Also:

My Insanely Awesome Trucker Name is Coach Flaps.
Take The Trucker Name Generator today!

In other news, the weather is currently holding for our drive up on Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. When we were in New Zealand, one of the things we delighted in was the fact that they don't bother with extended forecasts. In fact, they only do a forecast for one day out (i.e. "tomorrow will be such-and-such. After that, who the hell knows.") I often feel that American weathermen should just admit that they don't know a sirrus cloud from a waterspout and give us tomorrow-only predictions as well.

2 comments:

noncoupable said...

Weatherman being wrong: who cares in Santa Cruz? 95% of the time it's roughly the same weather anyways. DC on the other hand... who the hell knows one HOUR in advanced, let alone one day...

(Wishing I hadn't returned for the holidays... northern VA is a snoozer.)

Rachel said...

Isn't it cirrus? and yeah, same thing here, they keep predicting snow. Have we gotten snow yet? Oh yeah, last time I checked - NO! hmph.