1.07.2008

Update Your Damn Blog, Fool

It is the new year! Those of you in school are back in school! Those of you at work are back at work, if you even had any time off to begin with! Those of you who are independently wealthy are off chortling with Dick Cheney at an exclusive nightclub in Dubai, being waited on by slaves imported from the Balkans! Either way, anyway, you're back in the swing of the routine and you have the ability to update your damn blog, fool. Furthermore, you probably have lots of interesting things to post about: what you did over the holiday, how things are looking for '08, thoughts on the politics, thoughts on the hot new sweater/shirt combos you're going to try out this year, and so on.

So!
  • Get out your digital camera and take some pictures and put them on your blog and/or flickr site.
  • It doesn't matter if you have nothing interesting to say; update anyway. The point of blogging is giving people something to read while they drink coffee. It really doesn't have to be interesting. Seriously.
  • That is all.
In my neck of the wood: my TA assignment is going to be insane this term. I can't find my folder thing in which I keep my loose papers and syllabi and that kind of thing. I wasted 45 minutes waiting for the goddamn bus today. But I'm still in a residual good mood from the break.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

hey. I blog. Occasionally. :)

Dolce Vita said...

It seems to be having the desired effect....

noncoupable said...

One word: bike. It is the only solution to the bus problem in Santa Cruz for the foreseeable future.

Chrissy said...

High fives for keeping the good mood rolling. I prefer denial, so my adjustment back to normal life isnt coming along as smoothly. ;)

Thank the baby jeebus for coffee and blogs in the morning!