8.14.2007

Beaucoup de Pics

I did a great big update to my flickr page. I'm 90% sure I stole some of the pictures I put there (from other people's flickr sites, or in the conventional way: breaking in to their house, stealing their camera, uploading their photos, then sneaking back and returning the camera in such a way that they never even knew...) If you see something I stole and you want me to take it down, drop me a line.

I haven't yet sorted everything out, but when I'm done things will be logically ordered. Like a robot.

Um...a more substantive post to follow, methinks.

4 comments:

Beetlegirl said...

Yes...some of these photos are quite familiar...I definitely need to start up an account of my own...The only shot I truly want credit for is the bunny with the bunny slippers...because Pesto, she is a ninja, and it involved a lot of stealth on my part to get to the camera and to the bunny before she dashed into the shadows...Wow, I certainly have a lot of tattoos too...nice to see them every now and then...

clumsygirl said...

I may have to steal some of those. ThePants and I were just lamenting the fact that there is no photographic evidence in la casa that we, indeed, have friends.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you still have those photos of Rennie's after Bob, Matt, and XP's defenses. (did I forget anyone?) Mine, I'm pretty sure, got lost in one of my hard drive meltdowns, and of course, the camera phone is long gone, having been dropped too many times and fell apart. :) Me and electronics, we just don't get along.

Adva Ahava said...

You definitely stole photos from me.

I feel so honored!