9.16.2006

The old blog

Looks like rackm0unt is live again. I'm going to leave my old blog there, should anyone have 36 hours to waste reading through it. For some reason, my immediate memory is a story of a guy trapped in a collapsed bridge after the earthquake in San Francisco in 1989. He was stuck in his car with the steering column shoved into his crotch for 16 hours until the rescuers got to him and got him out.

So, if you're in an earthquake and find yourself trapped in your car with the steering column shoved into your crotch and you have a laptop w/ a wireless connection handy, perhaps you can find a few things to distract yourself at kungfuramone.rackm0unt.org.

Side note: Becky and I just returned from picking up some timothy hay for Pesto from this enormous Pet Smart near where we live and they had an official "Bunny Haven" inside. So...many...bunnies.

5 comments:

another kind of nerd said...

Welcome, my friend. I have to say, however, I'm going to need a bit bigger font next time. And I say that with a heart full of love.

Kungfukitten said...

Comments! Comment! I can finally leave witty comments on your blog. Hmmm. I've got nothing.

hardcori said...

I request pictures of said bunny haven. the steering wheel in the crotch guy reminds me of the lady who got stuck upside down in her car for 3 days with Wham's "Make it Big" album playing. 3 whole days. it may be an urban legend and I love that albumbut its a scary story none the less.

Serenaded Hourly said...

The problem with Blogger/Blogspot/Blogical (I just made that up) is that there's no way to have a conversation in comments. I'll have to come back here and see if you checked this and responded to it. Or whatever. I don't know. Hello! Welcome to the non-Rackm0unt section of the Internets.

kungfuramone said...

Good lord. Comments all over. I have no idea what to do...