6.14.2008

Hat Week: Part 2


My far-off visionary pose, next to the heater.

Today's hat is the green cousin to the black one from last post. It originally shipped with a big red commie star on it, and I wore it like that for the first few weeks. After a while, though, I started feeling silly in it; was I being ironic? Sincere? Sort of confused? Trying to annoy the nonexistent right wing here in SC? The star was removed and now it's just an unadorned hat of fun.

Reason for wearing hats, part deux: they're so comfortable. It's like there's a little hug on your head all the time. Try it. You'll find that you're more comfortable with a hat on than without.

1 comment:

Adva Ahava said...

The only hat I have that feels like a hug is my tri-corn colonial hat. Now THAT'S some sexy hat action.