4.01.2007

End of the Break

Chances are good you've already seen this, but if not:



A fitting tribute to some of the things I like best about living on Monterey Bay: otters and sleeping.

In other news, why do I look like such a complete fuckin' dork in a bike helmet? No one looks "cool" in a bike helmet, granted, but why couldn't I just be innocuously be-helmeted, rather than ridiculously be-helemeted? I really want to get around to riding my free bike (thanks again, Aiki...doh!) to the award-winning bike trailer this term, but for two factors:
  1. It makes me tired and sweaty.
  2. I feel like I look like this.
I have resolved, however, to get over it.

Anyway, I'll miss the sleeping and the lazy-ing, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone back in the new improved bunker, getting back to work, and hanging out in general. SC homies: back to the Poet and Patriot within 1.5 weeks, yes?

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Holy. Crap.

Otters napping and holding hands = The cutest thing anyone has ever seen!

Ever. In the history of man.

I love it.