8.08.2008

Who You'd Want in Your Corner

I won't ruin the plot for those of you who still haven't watched The Wire, but the two characters pictured above are the coolest to hit television since Bruce Lee was in the Green Hornet. B and I just watched the second-to-last episode in season 3 last night and it all came together: three seasons of meticulous plot development saw Omar and Brother Mouzon finally team up to kick ass, at the same time that another long-running plot element came to fruition. I wanted to go fly out to wherever the writers are and shower them in hugs.

I, for one, would feel much more confident walking around in SC, not to mention Paris, grad seminars, and history conferences, if I had the above two (albeit fictional) gentlemen watching my back.

1 comment:

hardcori said...

I <3 Omar..... I <3 him so much my <3 hurts.....