3.28.2008

Things What I Like, Day 7: Pesto the Bunny

Another obvious one, but one that needed to be posted: I am the proud caretaker, friend, and confidant of a tiny bunny named Pesto.




Why bunnies? Why, there are so many reasons...
  1. Easy to litter-box train.
  2. Cheap to buy, cheap to operate. They never get sick, they eat cheap food, and as long as you keep them from eating your electronics, they don't really destroy anything.
  3. Like to watch movies.
  4. It is a fact of science that bunnies cleaning their ears are cuter than any other thing.
  5. Make amusing little grunting noises while running around.
  6. Do bunny sprints.
  7. Are surprisingly good at traditional Chinese calligraphy.
A final word from our sponsor:

6 comments:

Rachel said...

so adorable! Pesto reminds me of our bunny, Fred. He did the cutest tricks. :)

kungfuramone said...

Her "tricks" are limited to grunting, eating, and pooping, but we're easily impressed, so it's okay. :]

clumsygirl said...

I miss visiting w/ pesto. I found it amusing how she would bite my jeans, every time I came over to say hi.

Adva Ahava said...

You know I love Pesto. I'll never forget when I had her in the magic scritches trance for half an hour.

Beetlegirl said...

crashcourse...pesto misses you too, as do her humans.

the rambler said...

hmmm - fuzzy, cute and good at traditional chinese characters... gotta get me one of those bunnies!