4.28.2010

Baby! Yes, I Said Baby!

Just a quick note to make it official: B's and my daughter, CJB (henceforth: Small Crocodile, owing to the noises she's been making), joined the party this morning at 8:50am. Everyone's doing well. She is so cute I've been falling over.

P.S. Pics of the wee one are online on my flickr site. I promise not to be one of those people who only posts pictures and writes posts about their kid, but let's be honest: said kid will dominate the airwaves for at least a few weeks.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Welcome little crocodile :)

the rambler said...

Yay! A wee crocodile beastie joins the menagerie! Now, we must have pics!

another kind of nerd said...

yay for cute, tiny, crocodile-like beasties! and pics are a must. I need to start calculating my best way down to the land of stripmalls and vampires!

noncoupable said...

YAY! Congrats! I second the pics. :D

noncoupable said...

err, third!

Adva Ahava said...

Welcome to the kiddo/crocodile! Didn't see the pics up on flickr...looking forward to them. Congrats to Mom and Dad! <3