11.01.2008

It's Come to This

...I finally broke down and joined Facebook. So, if you're on there, find me and OHMYGOD TOTALLY FRIEND ME, YOU GUYS!!!

I'm going to keep the KFR online identity separate from Facebook; I'm flying under my real name there and will be keeping my identity all scrubbed-clean and sanitized, since I wanted to join in part to network academically.

This is just the latest foray in my life project to be four years behind everyone else.

Addendum: Hot damn! My submission to Cake Wrecks is online! I found this one on some random flickr person's site (saw a cake, thought "hmm...could be a wreck") and sent it to the Cake Wrecks lady a few weeks ago.

6 comments:

Placeholder said...

I just figured out that you've been leaving me comments. Yeah, it would be good to have beers with you when you got back. I don't think I've actually seen you in many years now, which officially falls under the category of "weaksauce".

kungfuramone said...

(in thunderous voice):

WEAKSAUCE INDEED!!!

Colin said...

Oh goodie! I can finally poke you.

Dolce Vita said...

Wow - you're on cakewrecks! I'm impressed.

ninjahq said...

I continue to fear and resist facebook. F-E-A-R.

Adva Ahava said...

Welcome to the facebook cult!