7.14.2008

Ewok Bridge to the Future

My mom, brother and stepdad were here for the long weekend to visit and check out the sites and sights of SC. We did the Neary Lagoon walk, Cliff Drive + the wharf, Pigeon Point lighthouse up the coast, the official UC to the SC campus tour, the arboretum, wine drinkin' and Thai Food, and the boardwalk / downtown experience, all in about 2.5 days. Now they're back on the highway to Oregon and B and I are trying to muster the energy to be productive kids for the rest of the day.

I finally got around to taking pictures of a few of the ewok bridges on campus; I still want to do it proper one of these days and take pictures of all of them. Sundays during the summer are amazing on campus; nobody's home and the whole place is just quiet and nice. I suppose that's the big problem with college campuses: they're great except when there are college students on them.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That is so pretty. I'm a little jealous of the prettiness of where you live. Are you jealous of my arhitecture? Maybe? ever? no... it's not the same thing...

kungfuramone said...

Oh, sure. New York is rad, and I know it.