2.18.2008

With the Snotty

I'm back from a weekend carrying two kids around on my back. It went exactly as planned and expected: it was fun, it was incredibly tiring, and I got a cold. Now I'm trying to figure out how to plan my day such that I produce more field statement verbiage, get groceries, and most importantly, get powerful drugs that will clear my air-passages.

B got me the first season of Flight of the Conchords for V-tine's day, along with a copy of Kitchen Confidential, which I'm reading several years after everyone else did. I now have the option to ingest good media when I'm not grad-studenting.

Also, she's been busy on her blog lately.

Various thoughts have occurred to me over the past few days, but my big one is just that we could all do with a week locked in separate cabins about now. We'd all return refreshed and ready to turn this February 2008 out something serious. Instead, we'll just keep plodding along like big weird bovines.

1 comment:

the rambler said...

hope you feel better soon!