10.28.2009

Hump Day Detritus

Settled in one's routine, one has less cause to blog...

That said, here's what I've got:

Item! I am getting a swine flu nasal spray tomorrow! I am delighted!
Item! For people like me who were part, in however small a way, of the Eugene punk scene in the 90s, be aware that The Readymen have a retrospective discography of all their old rad shit for 5 bucks!
Item! I am going to Yosemite with B this weekend, both because we have not yet been in our three-plus years in California and because we want to avoid SC on Halloween!
Item! I am officially on the slog portion of the dissertation. I am going through the whole thing and adding citations. It just occurred to me the other day to google "entretien Andre Gorz." That means "interview Andre Gorz." I hadn't thought of that yet. Sigh.

That's all I got. I'm off to the historical materialism seminar. I am still a rock n' roll party machine.

3 comments:

Cody Austin Rich said...

Woah, Readymen CD for five bones? The copy of "Show Hall Bound" I've got is so scratched it barely plays anymore. What good timing.

kungfuramone said...

And these are the tunes when Solomon was still playing bass...

ninjahq said...

OMG - RAD!!! *ordering Readymen CD right now!*