- The countertops are cesarstone, which is a sealed quartz composite. Basically indestructible and we think it works a lot better in our 1910 house than granite would have.
- The cabinets are Ikea. They're really nice, solid wood...think "high-end Ikea" rather than "falls apart particleboard Ikea."
- The sink is a Kohler farmhouse-style sink. This was a big deal for B.
- The faucet is a fairly cheap (about $250, which is cheap, apparently) random one we got when we got the sink.
- The dishwasher is a Bosch, about $600 from Sears.
- We're stoked.
Not that anybody asked, but here it is: