6.28.2009

Cheer Up, Everyone



Lets make two life-sized cardboard cutouts of our bodies and then pose them into sensual positions.
Ill paint the wallpaper pattern onto your naked skin, stand against the wallpaper and get off like chameleons.
Ill flip some clips on my lips
Ill clips some chips to your hips
I nibble chips off your hips, and watch the moon eclipse

Ill go outside and get some leaves and pretend to be a tree.
You can be a squirrel, and store my nuts for me.

I told you I was freaky
'He told you he was freaky baby'
You didn't believe me
'Take that off'
I told you I was freaky
Girl, I do this shit weekly

Ill steal my roommates pillow feathers and make some homemade wings.
Gonna fly so high on make-shift pillow wings.
Girl can you believe we're flying,
on home-made pillow wings

Owww

Owww, owww, owww

I told you I was freaky, I told you I was freaky baby
I told you, I told you I was freaky baby

No comments: