6.08.2007

We Have The Technology!

Very briefly, i miei amici,

First, I'm happy to announce that my homie K is back in action with a frequently-updated, nicely appointed blog. She just didn't, you know, tell me. If we hadn't been long-distance best friends for 14 years and this wasn't our normally M.O., I might be crushed.

Second, I discovered a wonderful way to make time pass at work today: The messages that are INSTANT! So I invite anyone and everyone I know to get a gmail account and rock it out using the free-and-so-easy-a-wee-baby-could-configure-it google talk thing. 9-5, M-F, PST, I'm at kungfuramone at gmail dot com. I have to, you know, actually work, but I'll still be sitting behind the desk a fair bit of the time.

On an unrelated note, don't watch that new pirate reality show. It's like those stories you hear about what happens to new guys in prison. That's what it's like, watching it.

No comments: