2.08.2008

I Can Has Ringtone!

Yes, I have taken the plunge into 2001 and purchased a ringtone for my new phone (it was the free upgrade for renewing our family plan [tm]). And the ringtone?

None other than AC/DC's Back in Black.

Now, all credit has to go to E, because she once had this very song as her ringtone, and every time she got a call I would have to start totally rocking out. I went looking for Europe's Final Countdown, but couldn't find it, leaving me no choice but to opt for that sweet guitar riff.

In related news, in the transfer of my little phone chip deal over, somehow I lost every one of my goddamn phone numbers. So: if you and I have ever talked on the phone, please to be e-mailing me your number, that we may once again converse. I'm at kungfuramone at gmail dot com.

P.S. Yes, I know the AC/DC picture isn't for Back in Black. It's still a rad picture.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Welcome to the new millennium! Be careful with ringtone selection, as it can be a perfect way to wear out a great song and make you eventually hate it. That happened to me for a while when I was rockin "Aint Nuthin but a G Thang."

Best of luck to you and AC/DC.

:)

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clumsygirl said...

Last night, on opb, there was a ballroom dance couple doing their crazy ballroom dance shenanigans to a weird mix of Thunderstruck and Hell's Bells. The costumes hurt my soul.

Trust in Steel said...

Excellent choice, although I know you were torn by the ultra-cheese that was Europe!