9.26.2006

With the hurting

100 pages of Tocqueville and 4 articles. And that's when I hit my intellectual glass ceiling for the day. The messy thing about this whole gig is that one can't really, actually read all day, unless one is possesed of a superior mental endurance. I've got about five or six hours of real, honest, solid reading and maybe one of writing (or the combination thereof; I just end up reading a lot more than writing) before ich bin kaputt. Und BIN ICH KAPUTT, believe you me.

On the agenda: go to Trader Joe's and buy another case of 2-buck chuck. We drank the first one, mostly during that long first week of living in Santa Cruz and being really confused all the time.

Please witness Plato sticking his finger up an invisible flying person's butt.

P.S. Is it just me, or does blogger really suck? I constantly have problems uploading pictures and/or posting posts. This crap never used to happen when I just updated my HTML file...

3 comments:

clumsygirl said...

I don't really have a problem with blogger and pictures and such. The problem I had today was a table FULL of 16 year old good-ol'-boys and a kid who wanted to play electric guitar instead of learn about art in class.

that's all...

kungfuramone said...

Well, that sounds really annoying, too. A lot.

hardcori said...

i have problems with blogger every once in awhile, but it's usually few and far between. i suppose my expectations may be low though.