11.07.2011

Striking Observations

Let's begin, shall we?
  1. First of all, I hate daylight saving's time.  I don't care if you're springing forward or falling back, it's always a bunch of bullshit.  I have a hard enough time with the whole sleeping concept without arbitrary agriculturally-inspired clock maneuvers.  
  2. My rap name is henceforth Duquan the Captivator.  Take heed, sucker MCs.
  3. I really need to e-mail my scattered grad school homies.  I miss them and would like to hear about the goings on.
  4. It's Audit Week '11 at work!  Today went well enough.  
  5. But then the bus broke, so I sat in the cold and graded midterms until the next one came.  Then I was 10 minutes late to my own class and had to walk in, put down my bag, and start in on the Weimar republic and the rise of fascism...a-just a-like a-that.
  6. Plan C is WALKING!  Today she was pretty much charging back and forth giggling up a storm.  Holy cow, it's pretty cute!

No comments: